Happy #FunFriday to all our Brides and Grooms! For those of you who are nearing your wedding day and are getting that ‘I feel like I’m forgetting something’ vibe, have you thought about the gifts for your wedding party? You remember them; they are your closest family and friends that you can’t imagine your wedding day without; the ones who have put aside everything to be there for you; the ones you want to purchase a memorable gift for. Yep. Them.
We at Toronto’s Perfect Wedding guide want to take some of the stress off of our Toronto Engaged Couples and have come up with some great gift ideas that we think your wedding party will love.
The important thing to remember when looking for that perfect present is to purchase a gift that suits the person you are giving it to. It’s not about how much you spend but the thought behind it. Whether the gifts are matching, theme specific or completely unique, keep in mind that it is a sentimental gift that should be given with the receiver in mind.
1. Silvergram™ – Silvergram™ is an engraved trinket or display canvas that is created using the Diamond Engraving method. You can etch a photo as well as your names and wedding dates onto silver charms, dog (or military) tags as well as a pet tag for your furry pet if you choose to include them in your wedding.
2. ‘Welcome to our Wedding’ Canvas Tote – Every girl needs a fun tote and this one from Wedding Stuff Plus in Markham is a really nice one that can be personalized with your bridesmaid’s name on it.
3. Personalized Waterford® Claria Fountain Pen – like this one from The Wedding Shoppe in London, Ontario. A pen is a classic gift that is always appreciated by anyone who writes or has a career in which pen and paper are a must.
4. 5 Piece BBQ Tools in a Black Golf Bag– Don’t judge, but we love this novelty set of BBQ Tools. It would be perfect for that certain someone who not only loves Golfing, but also is the celebrated ‘King’ or ‘Queen’ of the BBQ.
5. Lucky Seven Sterling Silver Bangles – This is one of our favourites for for your Bridesmaid, Maid (or Matron) or Honour or even a Best Ma’am. Super stylish and it can be personalized so that you always remember the wedding date.